MK Community Foundation is a leading grant-making charity sending funding where it's needed most in Milton Keynes.
We are sending funding where it is needed most in Milton Keynes. By guiding businesses, philanthropists and charities to the right giving and grants, we're on a mission for a fairer community.
Our Value Statements
- Fairness We seek detailed understanding to make the right decisions
- Assistance We share our expertise and referrals for those who need advice
- Inspiration We communicate our unique proposition passionately and with hope
- Reliability We deliver what we say, when we say
Our Strategic Goal is to build a resilient, creative, inclusive and philanthropic community.
With our donors help we transform lives and strengthen communities across Milton Keynes
- We support local people who are working to make a real difference to vulnerable, isolated and disadvantaged people in MK.
We provide a range of grant programmes to support both small grassroots groups right through to larger organisation working in the voluntary, community and cultural sector across MK.
- We make it easier for local people to support the whole community, giving money as individuals, families and businesses.
- We make it easy for charities and Community Groups to apply for funding and support from us.
We support local people in need
Making a real difference to vulnerable, isolated and disadvantaged people.
We provide a range of grant programmes
Supporting organisations in the voluntary, community and cultural sectors.
We make it easier for you to donate
Supporting the whole community as individuals, families and businesses.
We signpost the best options for you
Helping charities and community groups apply for funding and support from us.
In 2020-21 we provided over £2.9 million in grants and rent subsidies to local charities and groups
We are proud to provide support that helps make Milton Keynes a better place to live and work in for thousands of people.
Our supporters’ generosity helps us meet the immediate needs of MK as well as building up an endowment to help people for many years to come.
Thanks to the Community Foundation we now have a purpose built play area. It has given the children in our refuge a safe, fun place to play and start to move on from the effects of domestic abuse
Make an enquiry
Have any questions? Feel free to get in touch with our team.