We work with many companies in the area, from some of our biggest employers to local home grown businesses.
Corporate membership with MK Community Foundation allows your company to support thousands of people across Milton Keynes with one donation. It allows us to make life changing grants to local groups and charities. You can rely on our expertise and knowledge to distribute your money where it is most needed.
Our Levels of Membership
Standard from £500
Senior from £1,000
Patron from £5,000
Named Fund From 10,000
"We at Niftylift are proud to be involved with MK Community Foundation and we are delighted with the way they enable us the opportunity to contribute to the local community in a focused and effective way"
Roger Bowden, Niftylift
Download the Corporate Membership form here
These donations allow us to help those most in need across Milton Keynes.
- Our expertise will help you make your charitable giving effective, tangible and relevant to the area in which your business operates and your employees live
- Support you to ensure your giving is active, planned and tied closely to your company values and wider corporate social responsibility plans
- Deal with all requests for support and manage all awards made, letting you get on with growing your business
- Help you engage your employees in deciding which groups to support, creating a real buzz in your business
- Provide reports on your charitable activity, enabling better staff and stakeholder communications
How your company can make the most of your charitable giving:
- Corporate membership of MK Community Foundation allows your company to support hundreds of organisations across Milton Keynes with one donation. You can rely on our expertise and knowledge to distribute funds to address the needs of our community.
Creating your own Corporate Fund gives you the unique opportunity to designate the areas of interest that you would like to support through grant making. Aligning your charitable giving with your business objectives and brand.
- Engaging your employees
Engaging your employees in your corporate philanthropy is a great way to motivate and encourage team spirit and a deeper connection with the community.
- Get behind a campaign
Campaigns are usually initiated in response to a crisis or significant need. They have specific goals and give you an opportunity to be part of a bigger solution. Campaigns are also great ways to mobilise your staff as they usually have fundraising activities and events at their heart. In 2015 Countrywide took part in our #GivingTuesday challenge cup with Interdirect and EMW Law to raise valuable funds in one day for our Surviving Winter campaign. Teams are already signing up for 2016 #GivingTuesday challenge cup, will you?
For more information about corporate giving please contact Jennifer Walker or Nicholas Brinner on 01908 69027 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org