- Get your TEDx tickets! Join us for TEDxMiltonKeynes on 8th May where we will be discussing Generosity, Greed and the Greater Good. We have an exciting programme of speakers from local residents to academics who will get you thinking!
2013-15 Comic Relief Community Grant RecipientsWe would like to congratulate the following groups for being the successful recipients of the 2013-15 Comic Relief Local Communities...
Click here for the latest News
- Need to raise funds? Why not join other MK not-for-profits using Local Giving! Currently they are benefiting from Match Funding!
- VITAL SIGNS, VITAL ACTION We believe that coordination, cooperation and partnerships can help us all to work more effectively for the benefit of Milton Keynes.
- CONFERENCE AND MEETING ROOMS Essential services, resources and office accommodation to support the MK voluntary and business sectors
- Surviving Winter Surviving Winter raises funds to help elderly and vulnerable people in Milton Keynes to tackle fuel poverty, hunger and isolation head on.