- Three local charities are calling for your vote! One charity will be the recipient of the MK Community Foundation’s 2014 £25,000 STEP grant! This award supports major investment for local organisations to implement innovative projects that focus on sustainability and partnership.
2013-15 Comic Relief Community Grant RecipientsWe would like to congratulate the following groups for being the successful recipients of the 2013-15 Comic Relief Local Communities...
Click here for the latest News
- Need to raise funds? Why not join other MK not-for-profits using Local Giving! Currently they are benefiting from Match Funding!
- VITAL SIGNS, VITAL ACTION We believe that coordination, cooperation and partnerships can help us all to work more effectively for the benefit of Milton Keynes.
- CONFERENCE AND MEETING ROOMS Essential services, resources and office accommodation to support the MK voluntary and business sectors
- Surviving Winter Surviving Winter raises funds to help elderly and vulnerable people in Milton Keynes to tackle fuel poverty, hunger and isolation head on.