MK Community Foundation plans for future community land development.
In the 1990s the MK Community Foundation was endowed plots of land by the Milton Keynes development corporation to be used for the benefit of the people in Milton Keynes. These plots have been used by a variety of local charities working to improve local lives such as Brook Advisory Clinic, St John Ambulance and MK SNAP.
- Milton Keynes Community Foundation is an independent charity working for and at the heart of Milton Keynes. In 2017-18, we provided over £1.9 million in grants to local charities and groups. In additional to our grants programme we provide just over £1 million in rent subsidies for voluntary sector and community organisations
- We have no plans to sell our land exclusively for housing. We aim to develop our land for the benefit of the wider Milton Keynes community. Over the coming years we aim to build more community facilities for the benefit of all Milton Keynes communities.
- The MK Council new housing allocations plan has earmarked 12 of our existing land sites for potential new housing development
- At present, we have up to 10 land sites earmarked that will have to be returned for development if we don’t use them for community use within the next three years.
- We continue to encourage community groups and voluntary sector organisations to contact us if they are interested in using our land for future community development. more information on out land can be found here Apply for Milton Keynes Community Foundation Land
If you want to get in touch with our Team to talk about our land, please call 01908 690276, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.