About the Role:
We are looking for an exceptional Philanthropy Manager with experience in developing high-impact relationships with donors and grant beneficiaries.
Can you contribute to the success of the MK Community Foundation through cultivating new and stewarding existing supporters?
What we need from you:
- experience of developing meaningful and responsive relationships across a diverse range of individual supporters
- an understanding of what inspires and engages individual philanthropists
- a passion for spotting opportunities and deepening philanthropy insight across the Community Foundation
- an ability to identify what really motivates individuals to support local causes and community organisations
- an ability to communicate passionately about MK Community Foundation’s initiatives and impact to individual philanthropists
- experience of working in the voluntary and community sector.
Salary: circa £30,000
Location: Acorn House, Central Milton Keynes
Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 4.30pm Friday
Details: Full Time, Permanent following a six-month probationary period.
The Community Foundation:
The Milton Keynes Community Foundation connects people and resources to projects and ideas to create positive change in our communities through programmes such as grants making our annual Charity Car Raffle. We are leaders in developing philanthropy in our community and engaging with people and companies who have the ability to give money so that we can fund a wide range of voluntary and community sector activity. Over the last 33 years, MK Community Foundation has provided over £23millon of support to local charities and community groups through our grants programme and rent subsidies, helping to make Milton Keynes a great place to live and work.
What to do next:
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Karen Cooper on 01908 304432
Application closing date: 9:00 am Friday 27th September 2019
Interview date: TBC
*Please note that CVs are not accepted and applicants cannot apply through an agency.*