Join us a Corporate Member of Milton Keynes Community Foundation to support key issues in your local community. Together we can make a difference.
Corporate membership with MK Community Foundation allows your company to support thousands of people across Milton Keynes with one donation.
Following on from the shocking statistic in our 2019 Vital Signs research that one in three children in Milton Keynes live in poverty, we have decided to make it a key focus point for this year and have started a Child Poverty fund. With the money you donate as a Corporate Member we will be able to support child poverty projects across Milton Keynes. With the COVID-19 situation, this statistic is likely to get worse, so now it’s more important than ever to come together as a community and help those in need.
The amount you donate as a Corporate Member is up to you, but there is a minimum amount per company based on your organisation size. Remember, for anything you donate above the minimum you will be able to claim tax relief, and the more you donate, the more we will be able to do to tackle child poverty in Milton Keynes. The minimum amounts are:
1-20 employees £250 per year
21-99 employees £500 per year
Over 100 employees £1,000 per year
The other option is to set up a Named Corporate Fund for a minimum of £10,000 per year. When you set up a Named Corporate Fund, you can decide what type of projects, or what issues you’d like your fund to go towards. So if your company wants to help tackle homelessness, has an interest in mental health or crime and safety, you can tailor your fund to those areas. Please contact the Philanthropy team if you’d like to discuss setting up a Named Fund.
When you become a Corporate Member of MK Community Foundation, you will receive the following benefits for your company:
- A framed Corporate Member certificate to display in your office
- Your company logo and a link to your website on the MK Community Foundation website which receives over 2,000 visits per month
- A MK Community Foundation Corporate Member logo to display on your website and/or email signatures
- A dedicated Corporate Members webletter where you will have the opportunity to advertise your business to the other members
- Invitations to Corporate Members networking events, giving the opportunity to meet with other local businesses all working to support the Milton Keynes community
- An invitation to attend a Seeing is Believing tour where you can visit the organisations that have been funded through Corporate Membership
- A mention in our webletter, which goes to over 800 people in Milton Keynes
- A minimum of four social media posts per year, which reach over 8,500 people
- A discounted rate for exhibition space at MK Community Foundation events
- Invitations to MK Community Foundation events such as the Member’s Reception, a Christmas event and more
- Opportunity to sponsor published documents eg the Vital Signs report which goes to over 600 people in Milton Keynes
- 20% off one meeting room per year in Margaret Powell House
- A pack for employees with information about MK Community Foundation, the Vital Signs research and what the Corporate Membership donation is going towards.
If you’d like to discuss any aspect of becoming a MK Community Foundation Corporate Member, please give the Philanthropy team a call on 01908 690276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can become a corporate member by making your yearly donation at the link below. Alternatively, if you would like to pay monthly, please give us a call on 01908 690 276