About the Role:
Provide accurate and responsive administrative support that will enable the Philanthropy Team to effectively engage individuals and organisations that have relationships with the Community Foundation.
Reporting to: Philanthropy Manager
- Monitoring our communication channels to provide a timely response to our donors, grant applicants and other stakeholders
- Using our Salesforce CRM system to provide accurate information about our donors, grant recipients, issuing prompt and appropriate supporter communications
- Monitoring grant impact reports, income and expenditure, producing reports on the grant applications and providing accurate data for individual communications
- Supporting the grant applications process, in particular; answering enquiries from potential grant applications, assessing small grant applications, assisting with the organisation of grant panel meeting, conducting due-diligence assessments, ensuring grants are paid and distributed promptly
- Working collaboratively with colleagues including attending Community Foundation events to ensure effective team working
- Supporting the Philanthropy Team to organise events and networking meetings
- Undertaking any other duties, as required by the Organisation
- Exceptional person to person communication, telephone and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service knowledge and skills
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from other teams
- Strong IT and administrative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Driving license holder and car owner.
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Personal warmth, openness and sensitivity
- Approachable and diplomatic
- Self-motivated and flexible
Salary: £18,500 plus benefits
Location: Acorn House, Central Milton Keynes
Details: 37.5 hours per week over 5 days
Details: Full Time, Permanent
The Community Foundation:
The Milton Keynes Community Foundation connects people and resources to projects and ideas to create positive change in our communities through programmes such as grants making our annual Charity Car Raffle. We are leaders in developing philanthropy in our community and engaging with people and companies who have the ability to give money so that we can fund a wide range of voluntary and community sector activity. Over the last 30 years, MK Community Foundation has provided over £20millon of support to local charities and community groups through our grants programme and rent subsidies, helping to make Milton Keynes a great place to live and work.
What to do next:
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Karen Cooper on 01908 304432
Application closing date: Monday 23rd September 2019
*Please note that CVs are not accepted and applicants cannot apply through an agency.*