Section 106 (S106) is an agreement between Local Authorities and developers; these are linked to planning permissions and can also be known as planning obligations.
Section 106 agreements are drafted when it is considered that a development will have significant impacts
We have been allocated section 106 money for the following areas
The aim of Section 106 Fund is to support projects in the following Milton Keynes areas: (or area within a 2 mile radius of the location)
- Stantonbury Park - Land North of Wolverton Road Stantonbury - Oakridge Park
- Land Adjacent to Fulmer St & Chalkdell Drive - Shenley Wood
- Land at Mavoncliff Drive - Tattenhoe
- Stantonbury Park - Land North of Wolverton Road Great Linford - Oakridge Park H8
- Land to South & East of The River Ouzel North of Chaffron Way Noon Layer Drive Middleton - Oakgrove
- Local Centre Selkirk Drive - Oakridge Park
- Land to the right of 9 Newport Rd - Hanslope
- Former BT site Bletchley Park Sherwood Drive - Bletchley
- Former River Island Clothing Company Delaware Drive - Tongwell
- Land at Bedgebury Place - Kents Hill
- Land at the former First School site Garthwaite Crescent - Shenley Brook End
Milton Keynes is growing, and we are always looking for ways to support our expanding communities. In partnership with CommunityAction:MK, we have some extra funding available for projects taking place in the areas mentioned above.
As well as being a constituted non-profit organisation benefitting the people of Milton Keynes, to be eligible for this funding your project will:
- Be taking place in the one of the section 106 areas mentioned above
- Benefit local communities, promote voluntary efforts, and encourage community involvement.
Funding can be used for projects, getting groups up and running, or core costs.
Contact our Programmes Team on today 01908 690276, or email email@example.com